Now, more than ever, people are spending a lot of time at home and in their backyards. So, naturally, they’re looking for ways to transform their outdoor spaces into the perfect havens for relaxing and enjoying time with their families and friends.
However, they may not know exactly what they want. You can help them envision the full potential of their outdoor area by sharing your expertise and asking the following questions to pinpoint their wants and needs.
- What activities will you do in your outdoor space?
- What times of day will you typically use the area?
- In which seasons of the year do you intend to use your space?
- Do you want direct sunlight, shade, or a combination of both in your outdoor space?
- How many people will use your outdoor living area, and how much seating must it accommodate?
- Do you have pets that you want to keep on your property? Do you want to restrict them to a limited area?
- Do you need storage space for equipment and tools or shelter for vehicles (classic car, boat, camper, etc.)?
- Is privacy important to you?
The more thought homeowners put into their projects, the better able you will be to suggest features and amenities tailored to their unique needs and lifestyles. By asking the right questions, you can help ensure that the outdoor living spaces you create will wow your customers and generate referrals for your business.