You and your employees are the most important asset your business has. As the summer season approaches and the sun turns up the heat, remember these quick sun safety tips to protect your most valuable investment.
- Apply sunscreen (often!).
- Wear lip balm with SPF protection.
- Wear a hat with a brim and tightly woven clothing to minimize sun exposure.
- Try to do your hardest work very early or late in the day when the sun is lowest in the sky.
- Hydrate! Drink plenty of water to replenish what you lose through sweating.
- Take regular breaks to get out of direct sunlight.
We wish you a successful—and a safe—summer season!