With Evolve® Poly material, which is available in an array of colors, you can create exterior designs that are both eye-catching and extremely durable. Cut it, rout it, and file it to any shape you need to achieve the look you want. With Evolve Poly material, you get the natural look of wood, without the maintenance hassles
Evolve Poly material comes in:
- Poly Sheeting—Thin sheet boards of poly material are available in black and
- Poly Lumber—Large poly boards come in a variety of brilliant colors and are a
wonderful choice to create attractive accents.
Wondering if Poly material is right for your project? Here are the advantages and disadvantages to help you decide:
Pros of Poly Material
- It doesn’t rot.
- It’s machinable.
- It has great color retention.
- It comes in a wide variety of profiles.
- It’s ideal for food preparation areas because it doesn’t harbor bacteria
Cons of Poly Material
- It expands and contracts with changes in temperature.
- It tends to create static electricity.
Need more info? We’re just a phone call away!